Sat, Mar 21|
Be Inspired - Building off of the initial scrappy thoughts. Part 2 of 3
Building the foundation for your writing begins with breaking down the core elements of engaging literary work, and identifying thoughts that stifle your creativity. We'll cover topics such as quieting the mental chatter that inhibits you from accessing the stream of free-flowing thoughts.
Time & Location
Mar 21, 2020, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
WWW.WINWINGURU.COM/EVENTS, One Gateway Center, Newark, NJ, USA
About the Event
This event is a virtual event that takes place live on our website. You may participate from the comfort of your living room, bed, or while on the go. The objective; learning to let go and let your words flow. During this workshop, we'll cover topics such as letting go of the inhibiting thoughts that stifle creativity and allow imagination and words to flow freely.
- Top 4 inhibiting thought patterns:
- People won't like it, or it doesn't make sense
- My work is not good enough
- Projecting too far forward
- Clean up time; re-wash your brain
- Allow your imagination to guide you.
- Questions / Answers:
- Participants can make live video inquiries
- Video, audio or chat feature optional
- Participants can share comments
- Participants can propose workshop topics
- Participants can share their work
Register now to reserve your virtual seat and receive access instructions.
Be Inspired - Free Writing
Learning to let go and let your words flow. During this workshop, we'll cover topics such as letting go of the inhibiting thoughts that stifle creativity and allow imagination and words to flow freely.