Thu, Apr 23|
Be Inspired - Building off of the initial scrappy thoughts. Part 2 of 3
Building the foundation for your writing begins with breaking down the core elements of engaging literary work, and identifying thoughts that stifle your creativity. We'll cover topics such as quieting the mental chatter that inhibits you from accessing the stream of free-flowing thoughts.
Time & Location
Apr 23, 2020, 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM
About the Event
This event is a virtual event that takes place live via Zoom conferencing. You may participate from the comfort of your living room or favorite room in your home. The objective; learning to let go and let your words flow. During this workshop, we'll cover topics such as tapping into inspiration anytime, listening to the voice creativity, and allowing imagination and words to flow freely.
We'll cover the following.
- Be the dynamic creator that you are destined to be.
- Building off the initial scrappy thoughts
- Deep dive into freewriting
- Identify your authentic voice
Group Activity (optional):
- Participants can share their work
- Video, audio or chat feature optional
- Participants can share comments
- Participants can propose workshop topics
- Virtual Networking
- Ticket type
Be Inspired - Free Writing
Learning to let go and let your words flow. During this workshop, we'll cover topics such as letting go of the inhibiting thoughts that stifle creativity and allow imagination and words to flow freely.Price$0.00