100% remote (work from home)
Type of Job
FT, contract position with the potential to convert into a base pay + commission
July 1, 2020, 12:00:00 PM
About the job
Win-Win Guru Publishing is seeking a vibrant Business Developer with a proven track record of successfully marketing and selling products in the Mid-Atlantic to join our team. The ideal candidate should have great people skills, comfortable engaging on social platforms, be self-motivated, have excellent oral and written communication.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Business Developer is a pivotal role with unlimited earning potential! Working closely with Win-Win Guru’s executive team, you will have the opportunity to drive the process forward, break into new markets, and fast track your career path. The Business Developer will manage multiple markets, create campaigns that connect with the target audience, drive brand awareness, build pipelines, and develop teams for leverage. As a Business Developer, you will have in-depth knowledge of both direct and social sales.
• Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling.
• Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts.
• Influence the marketing roadmap by working cross-functionally with the marketing department and collaborating with executives on business strategy
• Determine objectives, evaluating current business performance, and maximizing business reach and potential.
• Drive revenue growth, and foster product/ service improvements
• Identify and realize opportunities to increase revenue and performance.
• Direct sales
• Work closely with marketing & PR department to optimize advertising campaigns
• Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion.
• Metrics; compile weekly KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) and daily KSI’s (Key Success Indicators)
• Meet their marketing objectives, drive revenue growth, and foster product improvements
Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Ability to interact with all levels of end-users and technical professionals.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing, and internet technology
Excellent time and project management skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google apps, social platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
100% remote (work from home), flexible schedule
Competitive pay and incentives
Ongoing mentorship to help you succeed
Discount on publishing
Fun and collaborative team environment
A positive company culture that values work/life balance
An opportunity to grow with a forward-thinking organization
Cool company swag!
We facilitate the publishing process from start to finish, providing premium publishing services to authors and subject matter experts who have decided to publish their work. Our publishing specialist support clients through the creative and conceptualization phase. Our services include book mapping, manuscript development, editing, formatting, cover design, marketing, and distribution for paperback and e-books. Win-Win Guru Publishing gives clients full creative control and streamlines the process uniquely to their needs. We value the authors’ voices and creative influence over their work. Our small team of passionate professionals enjoys bringing visions to life and possess a win/win mindset.
One Gateway Center, Newark, NJ 07102, USA