Social Media Marketing Consultant
100% remote (work from home)
Type of Job
Part-time contract, 3-6 months with potiential to convert FT
June 15, 2020 at 10:00:00 PM
About the job
Win-Win Guru Publishing is seeking a dynamic marketing professional with a proven track record of successfully managing social marketing campaigns to join our team. The ideal candidate should love engaging on social platforms, be self-motivated, have excellent oral and written communication, and be a natural born-brand ambassador.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Social Media Marketing Consultant is a rewarding role with unlimited potential for growth! Working closely with Win-Win Guru’s executive team, you will have the opportunity to drive the process forward and be instrumental in the company’s growth. The Social Media Marketing Consultant will manage multiple social media accounts, drive brand awareness, and engage audiences across social media platforms. The Social Media Marketing Consultant will develop creative campaigns that align with Win-Win Gurus’ vision and mission.
• Create and implement marketing strategies that further define the company’s voice and differentiates it from its competitors
• Execute social media plan
• Develop creative content for various platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube) for engaging, entertaining, and enlightening audiences
• Schedule future posts on platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) using Hootsuite.
• Create marketing campaigns, social media ads, identify leads, and conversions
• Social media metrics; compile weekly campaign report and post analytics; KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) and daily KSI’s (Key Success Indicators)
• Research/outreach with intentions to attract and increase following, create alliances or industry affiliates, drive awareness to promotions, products, and events.
• Liaise with PR department, clients, followers, and potential partners
• Respond to social media inquiries & comments
Comfortable editing videos in (iMovie or other software) on quick turnaround
Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills
Ability to interact with all levels of end-users and technical professionals.
Familiarity with social media analytics and video editing applications.
2-3 years of experience managing professional or personal social media accounts with a following (10k or more followers preferred)
Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred.
100% remote (work from home), flexible schedule,
Competitive pay, and incentives,
Ongoing mentorship to help you succeed
Discount on publishing
Fun and collaborative team environment
A positive company culture that values work/life balance
An opportunity to grow with a forward-thinking organization
Cool company swag!
We facilitate the publishing process from start to finish, providing premium publishing services to authors and subject matter experts who have decided to publish their work. Our publishing specialist support clients through the creative and conceptualization phase. Our services include book mapping, manuscript development, editing, formatting, cover design, marketing, and distribution for paperback and e-books. Win-Win Guru Publishing gives clients full creative control and streamlines the process uniquely to their needs. We value the authors’ voices and creative influence over their work. Our small team of passionate professionals enjoys bringing visions to life and possess a win/win mindset.
One Gateway Center, Newark, NJ 07102, USA